On November 1, 1922, twenty-two churches of different Christian denominations came together with one unified goal... to provide food, shelter and hope to our Northland neighbors in need. The Mission has been on this mission now for over 100 years. While our goals haven’t changed, the way we go about achieving them has.
Today, we build partnerships and deep community relationships because we know we’re stronger together. We fill gaps so no one falls through them. And we serve our guests in a way that preserves pride and inspires belief in a better tomorrow. Because shelter fills a need, and food fills stomachs — but hope fills the soul.